How to downgrade Windows 10 after 30 days: a clean install
Once 30 days have elapsed since you upgraded to Windows 10, it will automatically delete your old Windows files (kept in a folder called) along with the files in two other important hidden folders: $Windows.~BT and $Windows.~WS.
You can check for these folders by enabling ‘Hidden items’ in the View tab in File Explorer. But even if those folders are present after 30 days, it’s likely the files within them have been removed to prevent them using up a lot of unnecessary disk space. This means you can’t roll back.
One obvious way to get around this is to use your Windows 7 (or 8) disc and windows 10 product activation key. It’s not exactly a simple process since you’ll need to back up everything and then wipe your hard disk and start from scratch. After installing Windows, you’d need to install drivers for your hardware, then all your software, and finally your documents and all the other files and settings you backed up. And, of course, hundreds of Windows updates.
If you have a disc but lost your activation key, you can extract it from Windows 10 by pressing the windows 10 product key generator and R to bring up the Run box. Then type cmd and press enter. Then copy and paste this code at the command prompt which will have popped up:
Hit Enter and your original product key for the previous version of Windows will be displayed.
how to find windows 10 product key – Windows everywhere
Windows 10 is much more user friendly than Windows 8 and will not be such a shock to the system for those upgrading from Windows XP or Windows 7. With the decline in PC sales, Microsoft is shifting its focus to 2in1 devices that can switch between keyboard/mouse and touch modes (think full screen Start Menu and the Continuum feature). There is also a strong focus on delivering a consistent experience for all parts of the OS across devices. With this strategy, Microsoft hopes to push further into the hybrid device/tablet market, while boosting sales of its mobile devices.
windows 10 product key generator:
- buy windows 10 pro product key : 6VPKB-WKBOI-16J8K-OUU9E-64T4A
- cheap windows 10 product key : EO47U-U8QRO-HHB01-2JLN4-0AMBH
- Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB : GO8FB-ALL77-W0TX1-SF5OY-ON61K
- buy windows 10 key only : 3VVJ5-R5P09-5TVYI-6ZMUR-UU2AU
- win 10 product key : WFZTW-HLWOK-8V6SC-NCC0H-BIPLU
- windows 10 license key purchase : 3Y9JR-MCXTU-TYXZ3-NAYP8-WY5YL
- windows 10 setup asking for product key : 0F8LX-UGY4O-JSUQZ-LJIW6-L3K64
- buy windows 7 key only : SY9RQ-URSC8-LG2E5-LQU9W-YIE3A
- windows 10 product key 64 bit : 7CMKG-AHRRX-FFDB7-TLLZ4-P7PPM
- Windows 10 Home N : KAF96-V9JSW-AC1UU-DBV7C-SJO72